Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

he can just get a new keyboard himself. most used stuff is AS IS warranty. I expect that when I buy used. They should as well. tell them that as well.

he can just get a new keyboard himself. most used stuff is AS IS warranty. I expect that when I buy used. They should as well. tell them that as well.

I phoned apple, they said sorry about the keyboard and a new one is on its way to his address, and i'm to ring back if anything goes wrong again because i have 12 months applecar as im a student. :D

Apple pro.

Picked up my car today anyway. Found out it a needs a new cambelt.. theres another £250 *yawn*

And then i helped dad dig up a big pile of dirt, that went badly wrong too. I smashed the pickaxe into the soil to break it up, but it got caught up on a root. So i was standing on the other metal end of the pickaxe to lever it out. It worked. But as the root snapped, the pickaxe handle which was pointing into the air suddenly had a 16stone over 1 foot of metal leverage pulling it towards my groin at high speed. So yeah i passed out and had to go doctors. All is ok but i'm on heavy painkillers :(

People who think they know tech but don't really annoy me sometimes. Talking to my friend's cousin, without him knowing that I know even anything about it, is just lulz. Apparently just reinstalling a premium AV will give you the full year again.

holy ****.... but....

welll my foot problem is more then just a sprain.... it could be a mix of two things.... but I will look into those.... they thought it was a clot but it's not... thats good.

god I was nervous as fooking ****... prolly the most nervous I've ever been.

but I still had to get bloodwork done to determine what else it could be and I will get results in a day or two.

still nervous about it.... and GOD **** ITS HOT......

People who think they know tech but don't really annoy me sometimes. Talking to my friend's cousin, without him knowing that I know even anything about it, is just lulz. Apparently just reinstalling a premium AV will give you the full year again.

Lol, yeah. People that think they know about everything in general annoy me. I just can't imagine telling someone something if i didn't know. How much do you have to love yourself to think that ?

Worst day ever.

Some guy moans at me that i sold him a imac with a broken keyboard.
I smash a pick handle into my groin
My new car that i picked up today is totally ****ed. It won't stay locked. As soon as i turn the ignition off, by the time i get out the car puts the windows down and you can't put them back up without turning the ignition on. So thats bad enough, but then you lock it walk away ten meters and hear it unlock itself again. So i now have a nice volkswagen polo on the drive, with it's windows down and not locked. And then every 30 seconds you hear it try to unlock itself, and the inside lights come on, so the battery will probably of gone wrong. Oh and i found out it needs a cambelt.

Here, even a buy as is, you are still protected if the car has such malfunctions and the seller hid those and said everything worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom