Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've been waiting over 1/4 of a year for a refund of £99 from dolphinmusic.co.uk, 7 days ago they said "Email me your sort code and account number and i will get the money refunded straight away". 1 week and no reply later, my return has dissapeared from my dolphinmusic account but i am still without my £99.

So i've sent them an email saying i'm taking them to court, and if i don't get a response by next tuesday that is exactley what i will do.

that's epic

Heh. I get a free lawyer too. My mum works at a jewellers, and they are always been taken to court because people try and make false claims against them - so they hired a permanent lawyer. My mums boss is a very good friend of ours so she said she will help me out :grin:

So it was 110ºF at the restaurant where I work today... I'm glad I live up north where it rarely gets that hot.

I found out that GeForce 6150 SE is from 2005.

I've been trying to game as much as possible on 6 year old integrated graphics. :p

I suppose my computer's reaction to trying to play with >1000 NPCs fighting on screen in GMod is roughly "GO **** YOURSELF YOU SICK SADISTIC SON OF A *****! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

Re: Today I have...

et some lunch, scripted some scripts, fixed some fax machines (shudder), installed some printers, changed around some print queues. I'm gonna log in from home and reconfigure our wireless network config today, it's a mess atm :facepalm: lol funny, I've been here 2.5 years now and I'm still cleaning up after the last admin.

Back
Top Bottom