Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I didn't have to work so I finished unpacking and cleaning all my stuff from my camping trip this weekend. Also watched a couple of movies,documentaries and tv. All in all pretty boring and hot day.

Aww that's no fun :p

Today I finished another script, and am now browsing for some good inventory s/w. Gonna redo the inventory lists at work, redo asset stickers, so I know where all the machines are and who's got em and what specs they are. Current list is badly organised and badly maintained.

I've been trying to memorize the notes on a guitar for a while now.

Would you say that 22 correct and none wrong in 2 minutes with this: fretboard

is good?

I was also listening to music at the time, and I hadn't memorized where the notes were on the bottom of the screen. "****, G isn't on the left side, time to go to the right." :p

Had a **** good mountain bike ride.. Rode some Downhill/Enduro type. Had a blast with some friends and found out how much I really love my GoPro.

He was a true definition of a know-it-all. He did know his stuff; mostly, but no one could correct him.

I remember so many characters back then. More exciting times with so many useless members. It was kind of fun :).

Now the most excitement we have is Habib selling iPhones.
Correction, he never admitted he was wrong. He would argue till the forums turned blue until the thread either died or got closed due to flaming.

Today I bought some snazzy shoes to go with a nice outfit. Was supposed to do some major IT work tomorrow but my "boss" got a bad case of food poisoning from Hong Kong and was hospitalized.

food poisoning everywhere geeez!!!! eww!!!!!

and god **** it's gonna be 97 here that's gotta be a record... OMFG!!!!! hope my ac can keep up. starting on making lots of ice cubes but might have to run and get ice from the gas station. 3 bags worth for the bathtub and all the other places we need ice. gonna stick some in every sink.

Can fan controllers degrade? I swear my fans ran faster when I first got my controller than they do now (at least that's the way it sounds, they sound quieter).

Back
Top Bottom