Potentially the longest thread in history...

nVidia has seen fit to send me a key each for the NA and EU servers of Aion, with 15 free days game time. I don't want them, here's the email they sent me. Codes are free, I don't want anything for them :)

Aion® Premium Gift Pack
Experience breathtaking graphics with Empyrean Calling™, the new update to Aion®, the award-winning online fantasy game. Download your free* copy of Aion® (worth $29.99) and 15 days of game time now! The serial codes below expire on June 5, 2011. If you prefer to play on a North American server, use the NA game serial code. If you prefer to play on a European Union server, use the EU game serial code. Be sure to redeem your copy before the codes expire!
NA Game Serial Code: 8H3C-JKNP-V3MP-58S6-4L64
EU Game Serial Code: SLMN-8CJP-G4AZ-K6Y4-A954
You also get this cool item pack to help boost your new character:
30 Berdin's Amulet I (gives a 50% bonus to experience points)
Infinite Bottle of Recovery Serum (a hit point potion reusable for 15 days)
5 Revival Stone (self-resurrection stones)
Speckled Ailu Pet (gives 12 additional inventory spaces)
*Not including Internet service fees.

Re: Today I have...

Just been to the tip to dump a load of crap out of the garage.

Bidded on a tester package of pellets. 8 different brands, 10 of each. Paid £2 then realised the guy had another set on BIN for £1.95. Fml. Also bought 100 Crosman Ultra Magnums tester pack for £2.50.

Might go play some dirt3 on the 1080p projector :D

I was getting ready for work when I realized that today is Sunday and that my shift today starts at 11:30 instead of the 12:30 I have had all week It was 11:15 when I realized this. >.<

So... a mad dash to make my 45 minute drive in 35 minutes ensued. I made it and did not directly encounter any of the stepped up law enforcement that is out for the holiday weekend. I was still 30 minutes late but I will make that up by working through breaks. Thankfully Sundays are usually pretty dead.

I was getting ready for work when I realized that today is Sunday and that my shift today starts at 11:30 instead of the 12:30 I have had all week It was 11:15 when I realized this. >.<

So... a mad dash to make my 45 minute drive in 35 minutes ensued. I made it and did not directly encounter any of the stepped up law enforcement that is out for the holiday weekend. I was still 30 minutes late but I will make that up by working through breaks. Thankfully Sundays are usually pretty dead.

Didnt you get a slapped wrist ?

Not as long as I don't make a habit of it.

This is only the second time I have been late, and the other time was the exact same thing (but I walked in at 12:30 instead of 12). I could make up my time on a different day but I would rather get it in today and been done with it.

Not as long as I don't make a habit of it.

This is only the second time I have been late, and the other time was the exact same thing (but I walked in at 12:30 instead of 12). I could make up my time on a different day but I would rather get it in today and been done with it.

Ah, i see.

I want to work at my dads place. They don't care where he is, or when he does it, but as long as the work he is supposed to do gets done and he attends necessary meetings they are fine with it. It's great, because for example if he needs to do some work in the garden at the weekend for example, he will do as much work as possible monday -> wednesday so he can have a 4 day weekend.

I can't imagine a lot of places do that though :(.

******** its so hot here.... gonna be hot all week ewwwwwww..... give the heat to the people in sweden they need it! LOLOLOL.... who want fried remixedcat for dinner?

Back
Top Bottom