Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Dinner for me tonight is yesterday's leftover soup, a share-size bag of doritos and a blender :D

Nah, not really. Chicken, potato croquettes and gravy. But I totally could if I wanted to >.>

Need moar fan. Are you overclocked, is the card getting sufficient airflow, is your room to hot?

It's fine. I just left it on manual 55percent fan. The 470 needs 70 to 80percent fan in games to stay at a reasonable temperate like <80c. It works great on MSI Afterburner auto mode.

Found a good quote, someone might want to stick it in their signature or something:
You have a small stream flowing at 12 knots, and a large river flowing at 9 knots.
Which moves more water?

Clock frequency is irrelevant, unless comparing two CPUs of the same architecture.

played around with SNR margins for my ADSL2+ modem, and increased sync speed from about 6600-6800 to 8000

I want to find out if I dodo will let me disable interleaving. My Billion 7800N (Broadcom based) has PhyR enabled, which is superior anyway. So Interleaving is only hurting latency.

Gonna go for a walk in the bush soon, one of my favourite things to do at night. Quiet as, stars everywhere, and just the right amount of creepy :D

listening to a certain song over and over and messing up my sleep schedule and ready to crack. L.M.A.O. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom