Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

You should stick your specs in your signature like the rest of us ;)

Today I bought some red/blue LEDs in a grid, gonna try growing some plants under them to see if it works. If it does that'll be great, much lower energy bills ftw (and hardly any heat). Here it often gets way too hot outside to grow stuff without constant attention, forget to water it once and bam your tomatoes are shrivelled and dead lol

I had a teacher do the LED thing, doesn't work out so well... He ended using white/yellow/blue/red/uv leds, the plants grew decently, but not as great as what a plant will do in full sunlight.

The thing to remember is the plants need to be fully surrounded, if they don't get enough light, they will try to quickly get to the light source, and will be very string like.

Does my sig work? I wasn't sure about the sizing (too many lines?).

EDIT: I need to make it shorter I think. Maybe leave out some stuff.

Combine items on a single line like mine. Since I am an admin I get more space, but my specs are rather compact. Use [center][/center] tags to make it look snazzy.

I succeeded in getting the hardware together and running for the HTPC. I am in limbo on the other setup until the card gets here. The knee is still giving me problems.

Back
Top Bottom