Potentially the longest thread in history...

I think she looks like a foot and has one of the most annoying voices I have heard in a long time, but good luck to her if she can make it.

OMG I now look at her and see the resembelance..... HOLY CRACK!!!

I'm a little doped.... ha ha! I got some of my gramma's pain releivers since I ran out. This one gives me warm fuzzies too :)

I am sitting in Casa De Saxon (my apartment) right now with a very good friend having a drink and the place is not even half finished and i haven't moved in fully yet but it already feels like home, **** my dogs have already chosen their bed's and I am less than 5 min from my chosen kebab / pizza shop and the best bar in the world.

I am feeling odd, I am a happy saxon. First time in a very long time.

If you have a housewarming party I'll come and burn it down. That'll set you back to old not-happy Saxon :)

LOL Yami your more than welcome to come round but sans flambe, I just got this place vetted by the docklands commission. According to my builder I have about 3 week work left before it's ready but all the structural work is finished (plumibing drill's, cable runs etc) and the kitchen is workable but no fridge yet so it's buckets of ice to keep the beer chilled.

On the bright side my 50in TV is installed and the surround is up and running and I am working on the office so things are getting better on a daily basis, I am just glad Lucky and Sally have found their spots, my little girls are the number 1 priority at the moment I am trying to get em settled.

I am living in a flat, built in a old dock, any renovation or alterations have to be approved by this comity to ensure I dont damage any historical works or such like.

I am when it's finished, at the moment the living room has the TV in it and the furniture that's about it vaulted brick ceiling, the floor is messed up and the rest is a mess. The kitchen is'snt finished and I am still using buckets of Ice to keep beer cool as the fridge is not fitted yet.

Back
Top Bottom