Potentially the longest thread in history...

Thing is she kinda has had success she have been on leno and a few other things and apparently a record company has approached her.

I think she looks like a foot and has one of the most annoying voices I have heard in a long time, but good luck to her if she can make it.

No saxon has not been replaced by some kind of weird alien who is happy and cheerful, he is just feeling quite positive and happy at the moment.

Just cause the rules dont specifically state that you shouldnt talk about your infractions doesnt mean you should. If you have to go to court does your lawyer suggest you openly discuss the case with every reporter you can find or tell you to shut your mouth and not say anything to anyone? It should be clear not to talk about them in the open or we would have a forum that everyone could see with all infractions ever handed out and to whom.

We are all adults here. We dont have to spell out every single thing that can and cant be done, or do we?

In case your wondering, yes this is heavy sarcasm. There is a reason why you get a PERSONAL MESSAGE when you get an infraction.

To elobrate on what Totter means about the p*ssing match, we dont need every member getting their hair all ruffled up when another member is given an infraction. It has happened before where members got upset and threw fits and started acting out. ToV comes to mind real quick. We will not have that happen again. If you want to discuss your infractions, due it via personal message and not in the public. It is as simple as that.

I know you said you were being sarcastic and all, but it probably is actually worth sticking it in the rules, since I also didn't realise that infractions are meant to be so private that we're not allowed to discuss them publicly, even if they're our own.

Sorry but that is just silly. I added it but it is disappointing that it had to be done. What is the point of having the PM System and Infractions hidden from other members if they were meant to be seen and discussed openly. You cant see anyone else's infractions in their profile but you can see your own. Wouldn't that be a major clue that they are not meant for public discussion? I thought it would be implied that they are not meant to be discussed in public by the fact that it is done through the Personal Message system. I mean the name says it all...

Re: Today I have...

Today I realised that, after setting all the Android dev stuff on my laptop, download platforms and so on, that my laptop's CPU doesn't support virtualisation. Big oops :p

Also, my friend asked me to look at his History essay for him, and fix up any grammar errors and so on.
The battle of Agincourt was a battle which took place on the 25th October 1415 but the effects it had on both the French and England significantly as it changed the course of history for these two great nations, for this battle had a profound effect on present day Europe as the exploits on how Henry V survived but won the battle has been passed down through generations. A great volume of discussion on how the battle took place and the amount of casualties but Agincourt is still known as a perfect example of evolving warfare as the different key factors that culminated the victory for the English as this is perhaps the greatest victory against overwhelming odds in English military history — and a keystone of the English self-image.
The rest of the essay is no better - he's gonna have to pay me if he wants the whole thing fixed up, because he's not going to get even an E in his History with an essay like that.

Today I realised that, after setting all the Android dev stuff on my laptop, download platforms and so on, that my laptop's CPU doesn't support virtualisation. Big oops :p

Are you sure the Android SDK requires a cpu with VT support? I though I had it installed on my old E2180 system which didn't support Intel VT but I suppose I could be thinking of my Phenom II system.

Ah lol, I just tried it again but waited a really long time (about five minutes) - it successfully booted into it :D It works so long as I do nothing between clicking 'Start AVM...' and the VM has finished booting. If I do anything in-between then, it hangs.

It's still pretty slow though, I guess it just wasn't designed to run on a mobile 1.3GHz dualcore Pentium :p

Well infractions aren't exactly STD's or anything. I don't really care if people know what I got infracted for but then again I didn't exactly say what my infraction was.

Anyways moving on, I got barely any sleep last night. Setup for my LAN last night and next thing I knew it was 8:30am. Gotta grab a shower then try driving a manual steering Mustang in 40mph winds to get some pizza and soda. Not exactly looking forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom