Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^lol, wrong thread?

Today I have organised to meet a few people in the city at lunch break, mebbe grab some chinese food while I'm there (ftw!).

I saw that and I thought I may have confused you into posting that there. Sorry, I was just really excited about it and forgot to post it last night. As I was working today the thought popped into my head that I probably should have just posted it one place instead of a bunch of threads! Just hope I don't get banned:cry:!

^lol yeah, VERY excited about it apparently :p there's like 9000 threads with "OMG taylor swift won!" in it now :grin:
Um, just out of curiosity btw, guy or girl?

If you mean me I'm a guy. And a big Swift fan. Hey, If anyone on here has tickets for the show in Grand Rapids, Indy or Chicago they want to sell.......... I forgot to try to get tix until it was too late!

EDIT: Please don't ban me S0ULphIRE! cower...cower

If you mean me I'm a guy. And a big Swift fan. Hey, If anyone on here has tickets for the show in Grand Rapids, Indy or Chicago they want to sell.......... I forgot to try to get tix until it was too late!
EDIT: Please don't ban me S0ULphIRE! cower...cower

Intriguing not many guys are swift fans but each to their own. I have a fondness to listen to pink on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom