Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Oh come on, tell me you don't see this pair of twats doing just that -

View attachment 4713

They apparently got singled out for a rectal exam at the airport once, I bet the guy saw them and all his dream come true. They are a pair of pathetic little scrotes who I would not urinate on if they where on fire.

As much as i hate them, it'a a pretty harsh thing to say you wouldn't help someone who was burning in flames :omg: No one except murderers/perverts/terrorists deserve that.

Well I've got 8 and 1/2 weeks to lose 35 pounds to reach my first goal of weight loss. I know it probably won't happen, but hopefully I can get somewhere close.

You could probably try some of the workouts I have to do for track.

It includes:
1 mile (~1600 meters)run
5 200m runs
4 300m runs
1 800m run

Good luck :).

Never figured you for an overweight person. What are you currently at if you don't mind saying?

Well I'm 6'2'' and 265 lbs. Everyone thinks I weigh around 230 though, so I guess I hide it decently.

You could probably try some of the workouts I have to do for track.

It includes:
1 mile (~1600 meters)run
5 200m runs
4 300m runs
1 800m run

Yea, I'm going to be doing more cardio now that it's getting nicer out. Hopefully by the end of the month the snow will be gone and the mountain biking trails will be dry so I can finally get out and ride. Otherwise for now it's just going to be light weightlifting and lots of cardio with a change in how much and what I eat.

Well I've got 8 and 1/2 weeks to lose 35 pounds to reach my first goal of weight loss. I know it probably won't happen, but hopefully I can get somewhere close.

I've dropped 26 pounds in five weeks so far. Doing low carb and working out. I have definitely put on muscle so I am not sure how much fat I have lost due to the weight of the muscle growth. No one can see me muscles but the missus can feel 'em. ;)

Aww-Yeah-meme.png

Re: Today I have...

Back on topic...

Taylor Swift won the ACM Entertainer of the Year Award!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

EDIT: Should have clarified that I both voted for her and watched the ACMs. That's why it's in "Today I Have..."

Maybe we should start a weight loss thread and sticky it. I have seen a least a couple people on here that are trying to lose weight including me.

By the Way...

Taylor Swift won the ACM Entertainer of the Year Award!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom