Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

(still) today (but technically tomoro) I
Have stayed up till 4:54AM, gonna sleep until 6:28AM now then head off to work. Actually, stuff it. Imma go to work now.
Call of Pripyat arrived yesterday :p It's what's been occupying my time

Really? And hour and change of sleep? How the heck do you do that! I can't handle the day too well if I don't get at the very least a few hours of sleep. A full 8 hours is what I try for (usually end up with 7).

At work now, didn't bother with sleeping. Meh, I have a feeling today is gonna be **** lol
Still, on the bright side, it's thursday! And I've already put in ~6 hours extra this week, doing another 3 extra today, so I'll be able to leave early tomorrow (or possibly not come in at all! yay! :p)

I had to work on a dell craptop for a client and it was an unneeded heater in almost 90 degree weather. just worked with it on the bed. but it made the room like 10 degrees hotter. I hate working on heaters.

I swear after 40 minutes I can fry and egg on the bottom. I was worried I would burn my new matress!

too bad there was no battery or it would have been cooler.

but I got the OS installed and some programs installed like MS office.

had avast on it but it crashed 4 times during scans so I put NOD32 and it seems to be ok.

oh and I tried the service tag and the vid card section had 4 different ati cards and 5 different nvidia cards.

aren't they spposed to have just the card that matched the exact order of the system and not some general thing???

tried the ati drivers with no luck but an nvidia one worked so i guess that will be ok lol. ati must hate me.

So the other day my friends dad bought a Cabin in the moutians about 30minutes from where i live, its been abandoned for about 20 years so it needs a lot of work. its about a 20 minute hike uphill from where we can park, so everything we need we have to carry up there, tools, plywood, food, water, fire wood, cement, nails screws... everything you need to build a house, has to be carried up. i carried 3 sheets of ply wood on my back up a mountian... that **** is hard work.

but we got the fire place clear so we could have a fire, took all the trash out, made a trash pile and a burn pile, took all the debrie from around the cabin, swept the inside, walls celing floor swept everything. took a couple bird nests out, fixed some broken windows, the wood deck was completely rotted through so i tore that all up so we can build a new one, we cut a **** ton of wood for buring... cleared 10 feet all around the cabin.. did a lot of work. but it looks a lot better, but still needs a lot of work.

29781140097841786310343.jpg

My cat is a little ****er but he's funny..

Did my Physics exam, lol fail.

Ohwell, on the plus side no exams until the 9th june, lots of time to revise (aka play games and drink beer)

Back
Top Bottom