Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I woke up, realized I'm 24 now, said FML, went to work, found out a server was down, said FML again, pressed 1 button (power strip) to bring everything back online while people around me who were unable to work due to the downed server praised me for my Jesus-like touch.

^i don't know exactly my version of it is but i have extremely low blood pressure because of my low heart rate. I have a heart rate of 69 BPM. Which most likely caused my hypoglycemia. Basically i have toeat regularly, if i don't eat every 3-3/5 hours i will get dizzy, weak, shaky, sweaty, have trouble speaking. After about 8 hours i will pass out, and hallucinate. Unfortunately the hallucinations can happen even after the 3 hours part, it all depends, but they are most likely to happen after 8. But this all depends on my levels. If i have an excess of what i need then i can last much longer, sometimes not even see those symptoms. Not fun having that happen to you though im telling ya. Got stranded in winter after we sunk two snowmobile in a lake. We were following a trail where someone else had gone earlier in the season, and that spot was no longer safe, luckily it was only about 5 feet deep.I was with my dad at the time, we went out to do a 7 hour trail for a day.

I get the same EXACT way if I don't eat for periods of time over 4 hours.

^i don't know exactly my version of it is but i have extremely low blood pressure because of my low heart rate. I have a heart rate of 69 BPM. Which most likely caused my hypoglycemia. Basically i have toeat regularly, if i don't eat every 3-3/5 hours i will get dizzy, weak, shaky, sweaty, have trouble speaking. After about 8 hours i will pass out, and hallucinate. Unfortunately the hallucinations can happen even after the 3 hours part, it all depends, but they are most likely to happen after 8. But this all depends on my levels. If i have an excess of what i need then i can last much longer, sometimes not even see those symptoms. Not fun having that happen to you though im telling ya. Got stranded in winter after we sunk two snowmobile in a lake. We were following a trail where someone else had gone earlier in the season, and that spot was no longer safe, luckily it was only about 5 feet deep.I was with my dad at the time, we went out to do a 7 hour trail for a day.

Since when was that a low heart rate ? could of sworn that was a perfectly average heart rate for someone your age.

Anyhow, what'd you do when you go sleep for more than 3 hours... ?

I haven't watched that show, but did the story hint off any idea about a Spin off or something?

They left the ending open for a movie that's supposedly already gotten the green light. I wouldn't expect to see a spin off since Jack Bauer is the only character to appear in all of the season and was essentially the shows only main character.

I get the same EXACT way if I don't eat for periods of time over 4 hours.
then you are most likely hypoglycemic, and it just doesn;t have to with sugar levels maybe. or maybe your levels at the time were fin for a period. who knows. Or maybe im just not hypoglycemic, something else, no clue.

Since when was that a low heart rate ? could of sworn that was a perfectly average heart rate for someone your age.
That is quite a low heart rate. Considering That was measured during a stress test (about 3 years ago now) Also: Most people have 80s to 90s.By what my docter has told me, 65-95 is the average humans resting heart rate. (meaning inactive for a period) 69 is the heart rate of a fine tuned athlete. Which i am quite fit, but my heart rate has been like that since birth. I am not a fine tuned athlete, so it doesn't fit.

Anyhow, what'd you do when you go sleep for more than 3 hours... ?
no idea how that works mate. Perhaps because when you sleep you burn far less energy, that probably is the main reason i dont see many problems while sleeping.

then you are most likely hypoglycemic, and it just doesn;t have to with sugar levels maybe. or maybe your levels at the time were fin for a period. who knows. Or maybe im just not hypoglycemic, something else, no clue.

I took the test in the morning after sleeping 8 hours and before I ate anything...not sure what the dealio is but w/e i don giv a funk its my body i do what i want:crazy:

Today I...

Woke up
Went to work
Got back from work
Accidentally sponged my vista partition 'cause I forgot which laptop I was working on *sigh*
Now it's time to eat, wash up, do some more tidying and go to bed. Workdays are lame.

forgot to do mine.

today I.....
woke up
ate waffles
showered
drove to school, where i had to take a bus to the park in Niagara Falls
where the school was hosting a big event. Anyway it was fun i guess, tiring, but a good workout as well.
Now im working on my lower abs. Typing during my recovery time.

Back
Top Bottom