Potentially the longest thread in history...

hmm, i wanted to go see it but i knew the theater would be crowed as heck so i decided aganst it. and a wensday release is odd imo. normally new movies come out on a friday. i'll prob see it some time soon.

So... Transformers is playing during the day? Hmmm.. I thought it was a special deal going on at midnight only until july 24th

Just seen it is playing :D awesome! I am going to go see it this weekend.. its top on my list..

Transformers 2
Public Enemies
Harry Potter 6
Ice Age 3
Star Trek
Year one

So... Transformers is playing during the day? Hmmm.. I thought it was a special deal going on at midnight only until july 24th

Just seen it is playing :D awesome! I am going to go see it this weekend.. its top on my list..

Transformers 2
Public Enemies
Harry Potter 6
Ice Age 3
Star Trek
Year one
That's my list too, except I just saaw Star Trek (very excellent movie btw!) Public Enemies looks super wicked. Hopefully Mann did a better job on that one than Miami Vice (fail!)

lol, that's pretty much exactly the same list as mine. Minus Star Trek...

edit: holy crap! was that just 3 posts in the same minute? or 1 and a half anyway.

Star Trek was good, The hangover was hilarious, Pelham 123 was a decent action flick, up is good for the kids, but I saw it one too many times, angles and demons was alright as long as you don't take it too seriously. I'm seeing transformers tomorrow.

im hearing mixed reviews of Transformers 2. Ehh is it really better then the first one overall?

another question, what is better for HDDs? Larger platters or more of them for faster read n write? How do i know what has more or less?

Back
Top Bottom