Potentially the longest thread in history...

^when i was using the cyborg on my main computer i once tried to program the macro's, and it never worked. Nothing i did would work at all. Maybe i was doign it wrong, but i don't think so.

the touch screen does work for a fact and i love that very much. I will try to program the keys in the not so distant future.

Woot... Trying to win a lycosa keyboard with mountain dew tokens... Trying to acquire many.. the more people I recruit the more tokens I get. I want that **** keyboard... or the death adder mouse. Give me your email so you can help me everyone! lol jp.. but if you want to help :D giving one away through the 14th.

I think i am addicted

Bacon Floss - Meat Flavored Dental Supplies - Archie McPhee

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I think i am addicted

<table bgcolor="white" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="737"><tbody><tr height="168"></tr><tr height="168"><td align="center" height="168" width="20">
</td> <td class="cattext" align="left" height="168" valign="middle" width="325">Bacon Floss
Dentists recommend flossing and we recommend bacon! Now you can improve your dental hygiene while enjoying the amazing flavor of crispy fried bacon. Is there anything bacon can't improve? Each 2-1/2" tall plastic dispenser contains 27.3 yards of waxed floss.

<csobj occur="69" w="325" h="84" t="Component" csref="../../web-data/Components/11847.html"> <table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody><tr> <td class="category" width="150">Bacon Floss
item 11847
$4.95 ea.
</td></tr></tbody></table></csobj></td></tr></tbody></table>

11847.jpg

the touch screen does work for a fact and i love that very much. I will try to program the keys in the not so distant future.

yeah the touch sensitive button worked on mine as well, but the macro keys on the left and right sides never would. For one the interface to set them up is really stupid, and i never even got them to work.

If you get them to work let me know how. (well unfortunetly i don't have the keyboard with me at the moment, it is 500Miles away, but i would still like to know.

Back
Top Bottom