Potentially the longest thread in history...

I called them about 2 seconds after I found out the problem, they are collecting it tomorrow and hopefully replacing it the next day Overclockers are pretty decent with there RMA procedure on monitors.

ouch, that sucks. hopefully where ever you orderd it from will give you a replacement :)

i know i spilled some mountan dew on my G15, and i bout had a heart attack. but i got a damp cloth and wiped off so it still works like a champ :D it's almost indestructible.

I want a IBM model M again had one years ago, they are metalic sprung keys you could beat a whole heard of spammers to death and then go ahead an write a novel or 60 with it and they keyboard would still ask for more.

That might not be to bad but it's to flashy for me, I chose the G15 for it's macro function keys (handy when your swapping applications all the time) an the illuminated key's makes nocturnal typeing easyer.

That might not be to bad but it's to flashy for me, I chose the G15 for it's macro function keys (handy when your swapping applications all the time) an the illuminated key's makes nocturnal typeing easyer.

well, the main thing i bought mine for is just to use the screen for monitoring temps and FPS during gameplay. so i can get all of those darn overlays off of my game :p

i still have to program these extra keys on this Saitek Cyborg keyboard. Did u guys know that the Saitek Eclipse 3 is exactly the same as the Cyborg keyboard?

^when i was using the cyborg on my main computer i once tried to program the macro's, and it never worked. Nothing i did would work at all. Maybe i was doign it wrong, but i don't think so.

I have only just been made aware of this but - I am a class 5 hazard to shipping, I am that sexy tankers have to navigate around me.

Back
Top Bottom