Potentially the longest thread in history...

i technically havent had a gf in 4/5 years

but have been with plenty.. i don't know how to explain it... they're my gfs... but kinda not.. i don't know.. lol

19 years without a GF and still going strong. Yet I still plan to be married by 25.
well once you get one...and fall in love and get hurt....then you would'nt be sayin this....
its an amazin experience and i would never wanna go back and change that!
i technically havent had a gf in 4/5 years

but have been with plenty.. i don't know how to explain it... they're my gfs... but kinda not.. i don't know.. lol

maybe its cus...ummm...your just a playya!!!

well its gunna be hard to know if your in love if you havent had a gf... i thought ive been in love plenty of times... turns out i wasnt..

No I just don`t want have sex girls and leave them. Instead I m sitting down with the parents and just talk to them. If the girls parents do not agree, its always her choice anyways. But I want to do everything in a halaal manner. Besides as much as I hate to say this and sound like grandpa. I still think sex outside of marriage leads to a lot of problems. A lot of issues the west faces stems from weak family structures. So I m going to start off with a strong one.

I m not insulting anyone at all. But its just my 2 cents.

No I just don`t want have sex girls and leave them. Instead I m sitting down with the parents and just talk to them. If the girls parents do not agree, its always her choice anyways. But I want to do everything in a halaal manner. Besides as much as I hate to say this and sound like grandpa. I still think sex outside of marriage leads to a lot of problems. A lot of issues the west faces stems from weak family structures. So I m going to start off with a strong one.

I m not insulting anyone at all. But its just my 2 cents.

sorry, but girls that don't put out is a deal breaker for me

Back
Top Bottom