Potentially the longest thread in history...

Cats are great. Dogs are too easy, but cats make for greattarget practice.

635226848_1de44c499c.jpg

so i got my 2nd job easily....start next wed
Plus i start my first 5 day trip tomorrow (phi,mso,sat,phx)

and i think i might have ...well i wont say finally...but i think for now...have closed a chapter with me and my ex...

lol i wish i could say the same.. i just had mine over and we watched movies and cuddled and everything.. doh...

nice nos!
glad you guys are doing good.

With my ex...there's 3 major factors!
1- I still havent forgiven her yet....i need to be able to forgive forget and accept whats happened....then
2- be able to be with her after her past...which has showed acceptance and taht i can live with it and
3- have my parents accept her again...i'd have to lie to them and tell them taht whatever she'd done wasn't true....that would be the only way.

so its kinda tough...she reallly wants to be friends with me and have me atleast in her life...but im not ready for friends....i think i need to be able to let me self be in peace again by being able to accept her past!...but i dont think im ready... cos it still bugs and haunts me

nice nos!
glad you guys are doing good.

With my ex...there's 3 major factors!
1- I still havent forgiven her yet....i need to be able to forgive forget and accept whats happened....then
2- be able to be with her after her past...which has showed acceptance and taht i can live with it and
3- have my parents accept her again...i'd have to lie to them and tell them taht whatever she'd done wasn't true....that would be the only way.

so its kinda tough...she reallly wants to be friends with me and have me atleast in her life...but im not ready for friends....i think i need to be able to let me self be in peace again by being able to accept her past!...but i dont think im ready... cos it still bugs and haunts me

mind sharing the past? i could maybe help??

Back
Top Bottom