Pokemon X & Y Nuzlocke Challenge

Nice, I'll probably use that then. I was hoping to start the Nuzlocke run over the weekend when I have a little more free time, or really I guess whenever the blog is set up.

I was thinking this weekend too. I'll play around with the blog tonight maybe. Want to look at how some other people have done nuzlocke documenting as well. And it'll give me more time to think about how I want to do mine.

I was thinking this weekend too. I'll play around with the blog tonight maybe. Want to look at how some other people have done nuzlocke documenting as well. And it'll give me more time to think about how I want to do mine.

Nuzlocke Challenge Blog 24601

I found this blog with random google searching. He didn't get very far before calling it quits, but he seems to be taking a similar approach in the sense of documenting his encounters and adding some pictures in-between to help illustrate the main points.

I think something along the lines of this would work well for what we're trying to do. One thing I would add would be something you suggested, adding a roster of your team to the top of the post and updating it as it changes.

Yeah I like that approach. I was thinking last night that it might get confusing if we're using the same blog. They're easy to setup. I don't recommend Tumblr.

I was working on a template last night for something to post on top of each post. Might have something worth showing tonight/tomorrow. Basically just having the 8 badges on there, spots for your 6 starters. I was thinking that it'd be interesting to keep some stats as well. Like how many times I use the poke center and how many poke balls I use etc.

Yeah I like that approach. I was thinking last night that it might get confusing if we're using the same blog. They're easy to setup. I don't recommend Tumblr.

I was working on a template last night for something to post on top of each post. Might have something worth showing tonight/tomorrow. Basically just having the 8 badges on there, spots for your 6 starters. I was thinking that it'd be interesting to keep some stats as well. Like how many times I use the poke center and how many poke balls I use etc.

I don't know if anyone else is reading this thread, but we could throw it out there as a question and depending on the response go with that. Poll to see if they care about things like how many visits, how many pokeball attempts vs captures, items used outside of battle such as potions, antidotes, etc. I plan on keeping a pad and paper handy while playing anyway so that I can write down which routes/cities I've alaready attempted capture on.

Also, depending on how many people are interested, another idea would be for them to vote on which starters we each get for both gen 6 & gen 1. I was planning on just rolling dice for my choices, but if there's a large enough response I'd go with that instead.

I don't know if anyone else is reading this thread, but we could throw it out there as a question and depending on the response go with that. Poll to see if they care about things like how many visits, how many pokeball attempts vs captures, items used outside of battle such as potions, antidotes, etc. I plan on keeping a pad and paper handy while playing anyway so that I can write down which routes/cities I've alaready attempted capture on.

Also, depending on how many people are interested, another idea would be for them to vote on which starters we each get for both gen 6 & gen 1. I was planning on just rolling dice for my choices, but if there's a large enough response I'd go with that instead.

Yeah...I'm guessing no one cares what we do. lol

Edge, do you have Photoshop? You'll probably like my template once its done. It'll be easy to update if you have Photoshop and the .psd file.

Was thinking we could also post to a thread on here too. And we can put the image for our stats/team/badges in our signatures.

Edge, do you have Photoshop? You'll probably like my template once its done. It'll be easy to update if you have Photoshop and the .psd file.

Was thinking we could also post to a thread on here too. And we can put the image for our stats/team/badges in our signatures.

I'd be up for posting on here as well. I don't have the official Photoshop, just a free knockoff version called Paint.NET

It's not as good, obviously, it's a free program, but it's also not horrible and does have enough of the same features that I should be able to get the job done with it.

I'd be up for posting on here as well. I don't have the official Photoshop, just a free knockoff version called Paint.NET

It's not as good, obviously, it's a free program, but it's also not horrible and does have enough of the same features that I should be able to get the job done with it.

Alright. If it can support layers and you can edit a .psd file to edit the text then that's all you need. If it can't do that then might have to look at alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom