Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure if this will work but try following the steps over again, to double check and make sure you have gotten rid of everything, then use a registry cleaner (I reccomend CCleaner, which can be downloaded here: CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download ) , assuming you will be using CCleaner, install it, open it and click on the 'registry' section on the left hand side, click 'scan for issues', then once the issues have been found, click 'fix selected issues' . I would personally recommend doing this 2 or 3 times because I've found that I have to scan around 2 or 3 times to completely fix all registry errors. Before you fix the issues, a window will appear asking you if you want to backup your changes to the registry. That is up to you but I would advise that you do so just to be safe.

If this does not work, let us know.

Re did it all and no luck. I am just going to attempt to do a full factory restore and see if that will work. It wont let me do a simple system restore so I dont know if it will work or not, but I think Im going to have to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom