Please Help! Science Nerds Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gpa bounces around 2.9 and 3.0 I got a B+ in algebra 2 last quarter and I got a B- in Chemistry

That is very good, what grade are you in anyways...
And the answear to the other question is...most like likely (electromagnetic?)

Ive asked simple questions before that had to do w/ the real question. But ive never outright asked the whole question and expected an answer from it. Whether it was for study or not. I just use the intnernet for Spanish (yes thats contradicting but IM NOT BROWN!!). Im a senior in high school BTW.

dawizhacker said:
That is very good, what grade are you in anyways...
And the answear to the other question is...most like likely (electromagnetic?)
I'm a senior and yea I would put my money on it.

I'm im born in 1991, forgot to go to school for 1 year, that was preatty retarted, then later on i skipped grades 3, which makes up for my 1 year of no school, then i skipped grade 6, well what can i say... Then i skipped grade 10 math and socials, math 11, math 12, and now im takeing 10 eng, 10 science, 11 socials, 12 calculas. Originally i should be in grade 9 right now... Plus i know English, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, and basic French and German. Say all you want, but i bust my *** trying to get these grades! This was the first time i was sick for two weeks, and i missed a whole chapter of school, now i'm makeing it up by doing a test tomorow.

Anyway, im working my way through the booklet, i still need the answear to the other question...

dude, i wish college chemistry were that easy, it's worse if you don't like chemistry (like myself).

and math, well calculus 3 was particularly challenging and so were some chapters in physics. But again, you are not in college, so you don't have to worry about this stuff (yet).

njoy high school, you'll miss it!

Here's another one:

Which decays faster: an Isotope with a short or with a long Half-Life?
I would right away say short because of logic, but it seems to easy to be that, which one is it?

I'm not trying to show off, but i'm just saying that in US/Canada most of Teens are most likely to fail more often then they are to skip a grade/class.

Like i did this study just for fun, from grade 9-10 last year, out of 384 grade 9's, 63 failed, 12 skipped ahead 1 year, 2 skipped 2 years...

IT's just that American education sucks, they try to teach us bull from grades 1-9 then they pile all this junk in the last few years, to me it's easy, but to other students that were born and raised in America i see that it is very very hard for them, not all but a very large portion.

Any one come up with the answear yet?

Haha wanna hear somethign funny? We have AP Chemistry and Physics right? Well i skipped Chemistry and did Physics last year (my JR year) and it was pretty easy to me. Well since alot of kids are failing AP Chemisty they made an easier Physics called Conformed Physics. Supposed to be Physics w/out math. Im like WTH? You cant put an easy buttom on an easy button. Also how can you have Physics w/out math?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom