Please Help, Got a little sound issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Hey guys, I like to play my xbox 360 on my computer monitor because it is easy to switch between using my computer and the xbox. My problem is that I want to be able to hook my computer speakers up to the xbox. The xbox has the male "rca" ends I think and those are suppose to plug into a nice home theatre system or something but I don't have one and want to use my computer speakers.
Is there some sort of adapter that I can get to plug into the xbox "rca" ends so that I can transfer the sound into my computer speakers. I wouldn't mind having to pull the plug and switch between getting sound on my computer or sound on the xbox but I currently have no sound at all from my xbox because I don't have the speakers to plug into. I know that I can use it on my TV and get sound but that is not what I'm after here.
Please help.
Thanks!
Dave

You will need a RCA to Mini Jack adapter and it will have to go from the Stereo input into the Mono input as there is only 1 input on the sound card. From there you will have to see wher eyou can plug it in if it would work at all.

Or you can get a splitter, get an RCA to minijack adapter, connect it to the splitter, connect the other input of the splitter to the PC's output, and connect the speakers to the output of the splitter cable. You can get all this stuff at Radio Shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom