Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Maybe I am good with the Note 2 because I was on a custom ROM early on. I'll just hold out for the Nexus 6 then even if it takes a couple more months.

Yeah, that's why my S3 didn't get locked down - you would have to have taken the official update from VZW for it to lock.

Well, I'm a bigger guy and have hands that can palm a basketball pretty well. So maybe it doesn't look to feminine with me.

I just don't get how people use those baby iphones before to the new ones. Ridiculous.

The Samsung S4/S5 phones are actually pretty decently sized with the S5 being bigger. I mean, to the casual observer they probably think you're using a big ass phone and not a regular one. You should've gotten the Note if you were only concerned about it making you look like a $2 trick trying to man handle a big black dick.

I have big hands as well. Again, I am basing it on what I see out there. Not really what I would look like.

I love my Note 4 its great so far and my Roomate has an S5 and that thing isnt even that much smaller than my Note

Back
Top Bottom