Our Ventrilo Server Is Up And Running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to hop on Vent. :)

Don't worry about "being heard" or whatever you are afraid of. We are all people and you may find that you have more in common with people you never thought you did before once you talk to them. If you want, Hop on and say "Your mic is broken" or "I don't have a mic, but I'm buying one tomorrow" like everyone else does. Then you can hear everyone else first :) Then, when your mic "get's replaced" you can join in :)

"I will hear LOTS OF: "Dewd-it-was-like-totally-heezular, dawg!!... <lol.."

You mean ppl are 2 shy to TALK??????? lol [j/k]

OK, i'll go on. I didn't realize it was like an IM and you could listen or just type. ... If i'd a known that.....:cool:

mikesgroovin said:
I know you secretly have a mic ATI :) I know you do.

Haha. There's some monitors out in my shed that have mics built-in, but I'm too lazy. I'll think of something. :D

"Our mexicanly named programs and hardware such as Ventrilom, Centrino, le' puente."

mikesgroovin said:
I know you secretly have a mic ATI :) I know you do.
YEAH, I said I had a really GOOD one too, but i need an audio jack converter from radio shack. ;)

PS:: Somethin wierd happened when i tried to connect to a room. Ventrillo QUIT ON ME, but it's wierd because i could hear 2 ppl talking.... WTF? :p

But honestly, it said it had commited an ellegal operation, but after it was quit, i could still hear 2 ppl talking for a LONG time.:confused: I had to restart before it would stop.

I figured out i was supposed to add the port as an exception in windows firewall. That problem didn't happen again. :D :cool:

Community Members!

HAVOC2k5, Mikesgroovin, Gaara, Nubius, RockyZ, Grimreaper, Anthrax, sylus, Harley3344,
Yoad, Pzerofgh, Mac_Mogul, Static, thebleakness, ryan, Idiotec, Flashdude, MrZucchiniHead, Juice Daddy, FireFox, I_Monarch, Karma, The General , Talldude123, Joshd, Twin

25 Users! Come on people... Join us now!

Yah you need to take "Yoad" off :x its my other ID and I don't use it anymore in Vent [now its "Yoad - Quiet lurker" LOL.

anyways I don't like talking, I rather listen....where can you text chat in it tho??

-Jo.

You just have to click chat on the right side, Other people have to join the chat as well. You can tell which people are chatting because they have a "C" beside their name.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Community Members!

HAVOC2k5, Mikesgroovin, Gaara, Nubius, RockyZ, Grimreaper, Anthrax, sylus, Harley3344,
Yoad, Pzerofgh, Mac_Mogul, Static, thebleakness, ryan, Idiotec, Flashdude, MrZucchiniHead, Juice Daddy, FireFox, I_Monarch, Karma, The General , Talldude123, Joshd

25 Users! Come on people... Join us now!

Where's the guy named "Twin" I saw him on a couple of times, I guess he doesn't have a mic :confused:

For future reference, I am removing techonvent.net from the hostname list. Techonvent.net will soon be a dedicated FTP server for "gentle" public TF use. I will be posting host/userlogin/password information on this FTP server once I have it all setup.

I will be starting this server with about 5GB of storage space. In the future, I will think about upgrading it to 100GB.

So, in summary....
Techonvent.com = Vent Server
Techonvent.net = FTP Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom