ordering fallout 3 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont have any region free copys of FALLOUT 3 for the xbox360 cause thats what im looking for

Well part of the problem might be that it isnt RELEASED till Oct 28, 2008. Maybe if you checked the sites around that time. You might find it up for sale then. Trying to find the game 2 months before it is released of course you wont find it an any sites. :rolleyes:

Well part of the problem might be that it isnt RELEASED till Oct 28, 2008. Maybe if you checked the sites around that time. You might find it up for sale then. Trying to find the game 2 months before it is released of course you wont find it an any sites. :rolleyes:

Yes you will, nearly all site's do games for preorder :)

Yes you will, nearly all site's do games for preorder :)

Nearly all sites and all sites are 2 different things. The game is up for preorder on major sites right now. But that doesnt mean a import site will have it at all let alone for preorder. Have to remember this is not just a regular sale. He is trying to import it from a specific site. They might not do preorders cause of the high demand. ;)

Seriously? It got banned because of drug addiction?

Is Australia in denial or something? Im not even going to start on how daft banning such a thing is!

yeah i know retarded is'int it.they have lifted the bann on it though we will be getting a edited version to comply with our retarded rateing system which is why im just gonna get it from some where over sea's which have an R-18+ rateing in place it's also cheaper for me to do it that way too i think i'll have to double check into it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom