ordering fallout 3 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay first. There is no reason to post 5 times in a row. 2nd try googling around a bit for Australian Importers. I got a hit right away.

NCSX.com and Play-asia
Welcome to Video Games Plus Online

Also check on the forums of sites like GameStop or Game TRailers. A gaming site like that to see how others are doing it.

No one here will do the shipping cause i think it is technically illegal for us to ship something liek that over seas.

thanks man whats region free and im a bit worried about what would might happen if i was caught trying to bring in a banned item in to australia would it get thrown out or will i get a jaill term or a fine or a warring or a slap on the risk im just a bit nervous about it.

Visit Play-asia.

They sell most games and will ship worldwide, they sell a lot of region free games too so they can play on any Xbox 360. I had a look for Fallout 3 and they had versions compatible with:
US, NTSC U/C / RPG systems
and
Asia, NTSC J / RPG

They've also got the collectors edition if you were interested in that.

Athlon.

EDIT: Didnt realise Mak suggested Play-asia, sorry about that

Visit Play-asia.

They sell most games and will ship worldwide, they sell a lot of region free games too so they can play on any Xbox 360. I had a look for Fallout 3 and they had versions compatible with:
US, NTSC U/C / RPG systems
and
Asia, NTSC J / RPG

They've also got the collectors edition if you were interested in that.

Athlon.

EDIT: Didnt realise Mak suggested Play-asia, sorry about that

i cant seem to find region free or a PAL copy on that website

That's not going to work as that only converts NTSC signals to PAL and not the game. You will need to look for a game thats either region free or PAL, you might have to get off a site from the UK

That's not going to work as that only converts NTSC signals to PAL and not the game. You will need to look for a game thats either region free or PAL, you might have to get off a site from the UK

okey whats a good uk game site i dont want to sprnd an arm and a leg.i cant seem to find region free games from amreican or canading site as that seems to be cheaper to get it from around there

You will probably be looking at around 90 AUD if you get it off a UK website such as Shopto.net, that includes shipping aswell. As you can see, we pay a lot more for games than you do lol

Thats one of the cheapest websites to get games in the UK too. You might have to keep searching for sites that can ship cheap region free copies of the game. I would have thought play-asia would have region free or pal copies, thats quite unlikely of them actually.

You will probably be looking at around 90 AUD if you get it off a UK website such as Shopto.net, that includes shipping aswell. As you can see, we pay a lot more for games than you do lol

Thats one of the cheapest websites to get games in the UK too. You might have to keep searching for sites that can ship cheap region free copies of the game. I would have thought play-asia would have region free or pal copies, thats quite unlikely of them actually.

allright thats not bad its a **** of a lot cheaper than 100 or 110 so it is pal isnt it.
PAL - Uk and European version<would it work in australia. oh and will it be like the american version with all the good bits of gore and stuff still intact

Yeah it should work fine. Yes of course it will, our games never get censored (or very rarely) lol

Pal is quite standard so it should work where you are, can someone confirm this?

Yeah it should work fine. Yes of course it will, our games never get censored (or very rarely) lol

Pal is quite standard so it should work where you are, can someone confirm this?

im in australia

and another thing would it be illegal for me to own a copy or is it just illegal for ot to be sold or rented at game stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom