Only in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, ok yeah fair enough not knowing why they're feeling like that sure they might be taken to hospital. But 'suffering'? :grin:

Its a news article, even in canADA it needs to be hyped... If they had just said, "co-workers get hiugh on forgoten brownie" and it was know it was BC... no one would have even read it.

Which was kinda my point when I said they exaggerated it...

For the sake of it, lets just think for a minute, when those co-workers saw those brownies and no supervisor is riding them for atleast 2 hours straight, they must have been pretty hungry "just to taste these"!

brownie+046.jpg

If it was that type of color with dark fudge, I would think lime tasting brownies! :D

My point anyone is able to fall for that type of mess, accident or not!
If somebody were to get to choked up they could have screamed food poisoning from the business and they would have a whole different story to tell than this... )_)

lmao, thats funny.

Whatcha talkin aboot, eh?

We don't say aboot at all. I have never in my life heard a Canadian say that. Its probably the french canadians who say it. Also we don't say eh after every sentence. Its used as gesture of reassurance. for example, " its cold out eh" Instead of saying "its cold out right"

lol "eh" is a heck of a lot better then "yall" "ruf" and the host of other words that Americans say :p

Oh Luke, I'd loive to agree with you eh, but a girl i knew while back was like Bob and Dougs long lost sister... But again she was from Marathon.

And if youre from out East, its... It's right cold out eh?

"Y'all" is completely legitimate down here in the South as it is a contraction of "you all". While it is heard less frequently "you'uns" serves the same purpose. :p

Oh Luke, I'd loive to agree with you eh, but a girl i knew while back was like Bob and Dougs long lost sister... But again she was from Marathon.
marathon as in by thunder bay? Im not sure that really counts as normal Canadian haha :p the population is so sparse that far north. I consider anything north of around Barrie to be Northern Canada. Considering 90% of Canada's entire population is within 200km of the US border where it is warmest you probably get my point :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom