OnLive Introduces The Future of Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, it seems lame. It would take the fun out of building gaming pcs. Upgrading for games is what I like. Same with upgrading a car or sumtin, to make it faster for racing.

instead of doing all of this stuff they should just put this much effort in to coding the games properly for the PC's and start working on making games compatible with lower end PC's with integrated GFX.

This would be lame. It takes all of the fun out of building a computer. It also means that if you want to play games, you will probably have to start shelling out a large monthly fee regardless of what game you play.

Someone mentioned that it would hurt sales for nvidia/ati, but I don't know about that. I mean, this company will have to buy a ****load of them and they will also have to keep upgrading to keep the gameplay silky smooth so people don't complain. The industry would just change a little.

I would be ****ed if this is what gaming turned into though.

From what I see in the various articles I have read, it seems to be more like a console replacement, not a PC replacement. In that case, no big loss. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom