One Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i know when it build and stuff the computer will go on and i just load the floppy or cd i make of linux and it will be my main os and i was thinking about that set-up and stuff but im looking to go really on the micro side so i can care it to my high school and home to friends and stuff to work on.

yep, you can do that, the only thing about the little cases is there isnt much space inside, have to be careful what you try to squeeze in there, with a motherboard that has onboard sound and ethernet and possibly video helps alot

ok know what about cooling that my main consier i mit if i get this case mod it some holes and stuff or if you can suggest better stuff for me to get or whatever you think will help out to learn linux on the little computers

well as long as you dont put a super fast processor in it and more than 1 hard drive it wont get all thet hot, the PSU fan,cpu heatsink/fan plus another case fan should be plenty

well if i were to gave you a buget to at least get most of the computer done would you do it but it has to be the smallest it can be really portable in small places. really slim and stuff i dont have money yet but the most right know im going to stat\rt with $200 to get most of the parts and stuff but really small plz.

well I can make a list and shop around and see what I can find for you :)

I almost bought that same case a few weeks ago, Ive been looking at building a smaller system too, my apartment is the size of a closet LOL, I need more space or less stuff :)

I keep wondering lately if I should just open a business selling linux systems, I think people would buy them, even with used parts.I think people are tired of spending $$ on constant upgrades and licensing for windows.It wouldnt be that hard to do, I could install linux and give them an instruction book.Only problem is my cash flow stinks right now too :( But I started my other business with nothing, I can do it again.

yea that would be good if you could help me out to find parts and what not, know the business for linux man i thinka lot of peoplpe would buy from you and stuff. do you have a other business with computer and stuff you sell could you tell me and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom