Official Star Wars: Battlefront Thread

I don't think anyone cares that you are posting your concerns about the game. You were using our quotes to make us sound dumber than we actually are.

no it's just that you said it was a completely new game so less content is to be expected in response to me saying i was disappointed about the lack of content announced so far. I showed a quote saying that they are using frostbite 3 and some of the battlefront code, to prove that wasn't true. Then after you started saying that obviously they were going to use their engine and reuse some code.

how can you say anything negative or positive about a game you havent played or has even come out yet is my point my babooshka.

are you are a buzzkill there chief smokalotopot

I'm not even sure if you are trolling me anymore, i never said the game was bad, I said I was disappointed AT WHAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED SO FAR
. Meaning it wasn't what I was expecting.

Also, if it isn't possible to say anything positive or negative about 'a game you haven't played or has even come out yet' why are you guys saying positive things about it? Also not being able to say anything positive about a game because of those reasons would mean there is no reason for there to be any buzz in which to kill. You really aren't thinking through what you are saying.

I havent said one positive thing about it, i am reserving judgment until the game comes out or there is more video gameplay of it.

I will leave you with these word of wisdom, passed onto me by one Westicles "Stankfinger" Mantooth

"Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and I've sniffed most of them"

you think about that for a minute

I havent said one positive thing about it, i am reserving judgment until the game comes out or there is more video gameplay of it.

I will leave you with these word of wisdom, passed onto me by one Westicles "Stankfinger" Mantooth

"Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and I've sniffed most of them"

you think about that for a minute

I will not think about that

no it's just that you said it was a completely new game so less content is to be expected in response to me saying i was disappointed about the lack of content announced so far. I showed a quote saying that they are using frostbite 3 and some of the battlefront code, to prove that wasn't true. Then after you started saying that obviously they were going to use their engine and reuse some code.

I'm not even sure if you are trolling me anymore, i never said the game was bad, I said I was disappointed AT WHAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED SO FAR
. Meaning it wasn't what I was expecting.

Also, if it isn't possible to say anything positive or negative about 'a game you haven't played or has even come out yet' why are you guys saying positive things about it? Also not being able to say anything positive about a game because of those reasons would mean there is no reason for there to be any buzz in which to kill. You really aren't thinking through what you are saying.

Honestly boss. You read everything verbatim and lack the ability to read contextually. And then cry when the same thing is done to you.

This is simple. I was trying to say that Dice has never developed a star wars battlefront game. They were hired 2 years ago. Common sense would imply Dice would use their own engine and MP code when developing this game. It's a new game. Being built from scratch using a different engine and gameplay in comparison to the release in 2005 on the PS2. You quote us and argue our points by using random internet quotes to try to justify the fact that you are missing the point.

EA is not developing this game. They are publishing it. Big difference.

Wow this is the most this forum has moved all week.

I don't think he's out of line being disappointed that features in battlefront 2 generations ago are now gone. I'm disappointed space combat and campaign are missing. I'm still holding final judgment til I see some actual gameplay but I have no doubt EA is going to screw us in some fashion. I mean look at the "deluxe" version they have up for pre-order that includes 2 emotes and 3 early weapon unlocks for $10. I mean c'mon the weapons are already in the freaking game.

I don't think he's out of line being disappointed that features in battlefront 2 generations ago are now gone. I'm disappointed space combat and campaign are missing. I'm still holding final judgment til I see some actual gameplay but I have no doubt EA is going to screw us in some fashion. I mean look at the "deluxe" version they have up for pre-order that includes 2 emotes and 3 early weapon unlocks for $10. I mean c'mon the weapons are already in the freaking game.

what makes you guys think they've listed every feature of the game being released in November? I've read about the no campaign, i am fine with that, it would probably suck anyway.

I think it is safe to say that we all are disappointed that features are being removed. It sucks. But that is the norm when an old game is released on a new gen console. Especially with a new developer. I hope Dice nails the gameplay. Of course EA is going to milk the license via DLC. That is the norm now especially with a FPS MP game and a franchise like Star wars. It sucks but I certainly am not going to skip this game bc of that.

Back
Top Bottom