Official Star Wars: Battlefront Thread

See below.

Also I said 'its taken nearly 10 years for a 'sequel' i think the game can be delayed a little longer'. What I didn't say is 'EA HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS DAMN GAME FOR 10 YEARS'.

Furthermore I never said the game wouldn't be good or that I wouldn't enjoy it. What I did say is I was disappointed at the lack of content currently announced. Also 3-4 years is a fair amount of time to produce a game

Not too mention EA saying they aren't copying a lot of the code is probably complete bs. like the we aren't withholding content so we can use it as DLC quote.

Buddy we can argue semantics all day but my point stands. This is their first Battlefront game. Naturally they are using their engine and some of their code but it is not a Battlefield reskin. I would be concerned if they were using a different engine and brand new code. They are building a new game using in house assets.

At this point I don't even know why anyone would start freaking out about anything with the game. Yes, EA is making it. Given their track record, that is a legitimate concern. However, as a good friend of mine said, Disney isn't going to let them turn anything they have their money into to shit. Let's not get our panties in a bunch about a game coming out in 8 months.

See below.

Also I said 'its taken nearly 10 years for a 'sequel' i think the game can be delayed a little longer'. What I didn't say is 'EA HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS DAMN GAME FOR 10 YEARS'.

Furthermore I never said the game wouldn't be good or that I wouldn't enjoy it. What I did say is I was disappointed at the lack of content currently announced. Also 3-4 years is a fair amount of time to produce a game

Not too mention EA saying they aren't copying a lot of the code is probably complete bs. like the we aren't withholding content so we can use it as DLC quote.

Does anyone really give a fu ck about the semantics... its star wars battlefront on this gen hardware...

I get why people want this game to be great. Hell, we need it to be great. I have a feeling that we will all end up getting it and playing it together and even if it isn't a 10, it will be an awesome ride while it lasts. Good time for a launch too.

At this point I don't even know why anyone would start freaking out about anything with the game. Yes, EA is making it. Given their track record, that is a legitimate concern. However, as a good friend of mine said, Disney isn't going to let them turn anything they have their money into to shit. Let's not get our panties in a bunch about a game coming out in 8 months.

I am trying to pull my panties out of my ace brah. Ya dig?

Which I am excited for, never said I wasn't. Just a little bit disappointed.

how can you be disappointed in a game you haven't played nor seen any gameplay footage of or doesnt come out for another 7 months?

lets just simmer down, everyone and be thankful a fondly remembered franchise is getting rebooted by a more than capable team.

Last edited:
well if you read the thread i have said multiple times disappointed at what has been announced so far. For reasons which I have also explained.

which is pretty different from saying I am disappointed with this game, I think it will be rubbish. You can't just pick one part of what I have said especially when in the same sentence I stated that I was also excited about the game, lol.

Last edited:
well if you read the thread i have said multiple times disappointed at what has been announced so far. For reasons which I have also explained.

which is pretty different from saying I am disappointed with this game, I think it will be rubbish. You can't just pick one part of what I have said especially when in the same sentence I stated that I was also excited about the game, lol.

I can do what I want, when I want. I am an American God Damn it...

Back
Top Bottom