*Official* Bad Company 2 Vietnam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I'll bite- what or who is "Sandy Bridge" - played last night and I froze again 2 times to the level of needing a power button re-boot. BUT, I also saw I another player freeze and after about 10 seconds he just disappeared.

I think that vietnam comes out tonight at 3am central time if im not mistaken? Has anyone downloaded through EA before? How will I go about doing this?

OK - I'll bite- what or who is "Sandy Bridge" - played last night and I froze again 2 times to the level of needing a power button re-boot. BUT, I also saw I another player freeze and after about 10 seconds he just disappeared.

Sandy Bridge is the new CPU from Intel coming out next month. It will be on a new socket 1155:madd:

ok is anyone else having trouble logging in to the EA store? I even had my password emailed to me and Ive been typing in the EXACT thing and it still won't let me log in...

BFBC2 Twitter feed said:
If you haven't received your pre-order code for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam on PC, then contact http://bit.ly/eSnDvO

If you received a key and it says it's not working, log out and then back in again.

zh1nt0 Twitter feed said:
Still, redeem codes will be shipped out gradually. This is to ensure server stability

Just a head's up.

Has anybody bought the game yet? How is it? When you buy the downloadable version, I assume you get to start playing right away? What if you buy the physical version, do you have to wait for it to arrive in the mail before you can start playing?

I've been playing it all day. I love it! he gunplay feels much more solid compared to BC2 in a good way. The maps are nice, too :tongue: Not as many snipers so far, which is a definite plus :thumbsup:

I pre-ordered mine from the EA store. They sent me an email at 1:50-something this morning with my key.

I just played a few rounds and to be honest, I like BC2 a lot better. For one, the lag was really bad even on low ping servers, that didn't help any.

I don't care for the new map layout, the one in the bottom corner. I am not really a big fan of the new maps either.

It is still a fun game, I just prefer BC2 over this.

Can you unlock new weapons just like in BC2? I did not have my weapons that I like so that didn't help any. But I do like the flamethrower, it just takes to long to kill them.

Yea I really like the game so far.
Not too many unlocks though as far as guns, especially assault :/ but its still worth the money. And I believe they release a new map once a certain number of kills are reached or something?
I waited up til 4am last night and didnt get my code... checked my email the next morning and it came at 4:30am lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom