Oblivion guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know of a good online guide, or which guide book would you recommend for this game?

I have the Prima guide and it's excellent. It's 368 pages long and covers just about everything. Funny enough I don't really use it as I was already playing Oblivion and I'm about 30 hours in. In the book it gives you "perfect" characters i.e stealth/mage/fighter. It gives you what birth sign to use what class to pick etc etc. I had already created my character so I use it for the quests. I find a quest in the book and then read maybe the first paragraph and find where to start it and then do the rest myself. Here's the link for it from the Prima site.
http://www.primagames.com/news/article/5341/
Hope this helped.

I made it. You just have to find a graffiti font. I can't remember where I found mine but just do a google search for it. Thanks for that link. I think that will help quite a bit. The game is SO massive and I didn't play Morrowind, so I have no background to go off of.

I hated Morrowwind but I love Oblivion. Don't make sense really!lol Let me know if the online guide is any good and if you need any info that isn't in the online guide pm me and I'll see if I can find it in the Prima guide I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom