NOT a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe a bad string of luck like that. I have had similar stuff happen to me but much more costly.

Today has been really unlucky.

My Xbox 360 broke (RROD)
My £90 Audio Technica ear buds broke (left earbud is much louder)
DVD drive in PC broke
The speaker cable termnials on my rear right Z5500 have broken.

EDIT: I've now just found my PSP nocked off the table and smashed on the floor after about 1 minute of posting this

This has been the most unlucky day in my life so far. :( :(

Could have been worse, you could have been raped by a clown.

sylus-35909.gif

that is TEH avatar.

And everyone knows clowns only rape dead bodies, not living ones.

x2 BS

KMAN are u sure ur not just deaf on the right ear?
never heard of earphones being quieter than the other......

Im sure, i swapped them round and put them in the opposite ear.

Anyway i shall not be getting another 360, or console as to that matter. I will not switch on my 360 after the towel trick (which was successful) until i get GTA4. I will play it then untill its dead, and then thats consoles done with for me. Then the HD, 2 controllers and 20+ games will be up for sale in an attempt to fund my Hi-Fi setup which is edging over the 1300usd mark now.

Hopefully that system will result in a sound clearer and more precise than my CK7 headphones (which were astonishingly brilliant). I nicked my dads AE evo ones today and hooked them up to his ageing Rotel amplifier and rubbish dvd player for a quick run through. Pwoarhh i wasn't expecting such magic to pump out of these standmounters, amazeing (highly reccomend the speakers, and the amp by the way)

Anyway that is getting off topic from the post, which is pretty pointless now.
I will be getting my PSP replaced though as that was my best friend at the Airport for this years holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom