Nintendo Revolution Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on another forum...

looks like crap IMO

I don't know about you guys, but I like to relax and lay down while playing games, not have the controller pointed at the damn screen the entire time.

But I could be misunderstanding the concept behind the controller. Am I right that you have to have it pointed AT the screen? Or am I horribly horribly wrong?

Well, afaik you can controll stuff when pointing at the screen and moving. Dunno if all games will use it.

It's a very good idea (Revolutionary, if you will), but I'm not sure how it will appeal in the long run to casual gamers.

Maybe have this controller as an accessory controller? I rather like standard wired gamepads.

Another thought... I lose my remotes ALL the time. This thing needs a lo-jack, seeing as how it's probably gonna be like a $50 remote.

looks like completely new gameplay, again nintendo surprises me with new innovations. thumbs up for nintendo.

ahh no

xbox > ps3 > sleeping > doing homework > revolution

revolution = suck

it is just going to be a bunch of mario remakes and zelda remakes how long have these been comming out with "new versions"

end of story

It better be good. Everything about the Revolution better be good. Or else it's dead. And it will become a software company. SSBM on the PS4, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom