nigerian scammer got payback on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see that as spam. he told you that it was just the box. so its ur fault if u pay 200 bucks for a psp box.

Read the questions and answers, dude.

Q: Hello Seller.. i'm Mrs shawn and i'll like to make an enquiry for this specific item and i will be ready to add the sum of $50 to your selling price due to it's urgencies because i really need to have it sent to my son schooling outside the states on his upcoming birthday this coming week.You dont need to worry about the shipping because i will be the one that will be scheduling the shippment by arranging for Fedex to come and pick the item off in your address as soon as my payment has been made and confirmed because i will be scheduling an international shippment with my personal shipping account,so i wont need to pay for shipping fees.My mode of payment is Via Online Western Union Money Order and before i can make my payment,i will want you to email me back as soon as possible with your Name,address and your selling price added with the $50 i promised to add so that i can make my payment.I await your response and you can also email me in shawn.rieck@gmail.com,thanks

A: Stop you scammer, go take your money and crap, and go shove it up your ***

The General said:
Read the questions and answers, dude.

Q: Hello Seller.. i'm Mrs shawn and i'll like to make an enquiry for this specific item and i will be ready to add the sum of $50 to your selling price due to it's urgencies because i really need to have it sent to my son schooling outside the states on his upcoming birthday this coming week.You dont need to worry about the shipping because i will be the one that will be scheduling the shippment by arranging for Fedex to come and pick the item off in your address as soon as my payment has been made and confirmed because i will be scheduling an international shippment with my personal shipping account,so i wont need to pay for shipping fees.My mode of payment is Via Online Western Union Money Order and before i can make my payment,i will want you to email me back as soon as possible with your Name,address and your selling price added with the $50 i promised to add so that i can make my payment.I await your response and you can also email me in shawn.rieck@gmail.com,thanks

A: Stop you scammer, go take your money and crap, and go shove it up your ***

Or he can just shut up, either one works for me.

bigr5026 said:
he was a nigerian scammer

Mrs Shawn? How do you know this? Sure, the question doesn't make any sense; but that doesn't mean it is a Nigerian scammer. Ofcourse nobody would offert $50 for an empty box, but he/she isn't asking for money as far as I can tell.

eeh, they send you a fake money order that bounces, and after that, they ask for the item and the rest of the amount of the money order, and your screwed out of the money and the item

bigr5026 said:
eeh, they send you a fake money order that bounces, and after that, they ask for the item and the rest of the amount of the money order, and your screwed out of the money and the item

That's why common sense teaches us to send items only after payment has been received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom