Next Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
koldapu said:
okay, maybe for a LEFTY, its bad . . .

sonys ps2 controller is too symmetrical and doesnt give favor to one hand . . .

xbox is too big . . . and dont give me any $ h ! T about controller S

gamecube is PERFECT in asthetics . . .

theyre like the apple of the gaming industry :p

enough said.. perfect explanation.

Xbox sucks...the only good thing about them is their imagery.

Can't Microsoft stay with the PC's and leave the console world alone?

Nintendo and PS are the only systems I will ever play on or endorse. Nintendo is my number one choice.

Teava said:
Xbox sucks...the only good thing about them is their imagery.

Can't Microsoft stay with the PC's and leave the console world alone?

Nintendo and PS are the only systems I will ever play on or endorse. Nintendo is my number one choice.

i agree with you on the X-Box part but i think nintendo has lost what it used to have.. they don't have any good games ne more like goldeneye or crusin usa.

Out of all the Consoles that I have played the GC is by far the best. Sure they don't come out with many games, but when they do come out they are awesome and not all buggy like PS2 or X-box. A good example is the new Zelda coming out in about two years or so. The displayed it at the E3 show and it looks amazing. That game alone is going to conquer the market in RPGs In addition to the games the controllers for the GC are the best that I have seen in todayÂ’s market. PS2 is the shittiest, and x-box is just a smidgen above them.

frogman117 said:
Out of all the Consoles that I have played the GC is by far the best. Sure they don't come out with many games, but when they do come out they are awesome and not all buggy like PS2 or X-box. A good example is the new Zelda coming out in about two years or so. The displayed it at the E3 show and it looks amazing. That game alone is going to conquer the market in RPGs In addition to the games the controllers for the GC are the best that I have seen in todayÂ’s market. PS2 is the shittiest, and x-box is just a smidgen above them.

i played the old versions of those games when i was six years old. Nintendo makes there games for the yonger crowd.

PS2 is number 1... btw... wtf with the controller shit... w/e... PS3 will rule... XBox 360 is gonna be ok... Nintendo... Blah... a couple good games for GC... and POKEMON :D

nintedo= most experienced
Cogwork- nintendo invented the analogue stick the original PSX controlers did not have analogue sticks. Nintendo also invented the rumble feature then PS copied it.

PS did not sell nintendo out. Nintndo were doing a deal with sony that Sony would make a CD playing add-on but then nintendo cut Sony out of the deal and made a similar one with Phillips or something.

sry i know that this thread is prety old but for some reson i thought that someone reading this thread might end up being misinformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom