New Xbox Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, never had the fans stay on after i turned it off, or i just never payed much attention to it. And how do you install the games to your HDD.
P.S. I wish I could go back to the old experience, but I have learned to live with the new thus far.

I love the new system. Its streamlined, fast, better organized, much more community features, the avatars are MUCH more in depth than a Mii could ever hope to be, the Install to hard drive feature makes games load faster and when playing, it just seems all together smoother! No stuttering during checkpoints or anything! Oh and Netflix HD streaming is so freakin great!

Yesssssss absolutely agree

I love it too :D

Odd, never had the fans stay on after i turned it off, or i just never payed much attention to it. And how do you install the games to your HDD.
P.S. I wish I could go back to the old experience, but I have learned to live with the new thus far.

The fans normally stay on when you're downloading something and you switch it off, it stays on until the download finishes and just automatically switches off :)

Netflix and partying up is the only two good things about this update. Other then that it's pretty lame and I'd rather switch back to the old style

It is far superior to the old style. You just need to get used to it. If you had used this new layout from the beginning, then were given the old dashboard, you would see how much improved this new system is.

The functionality in terms of what it can do? Yes, it is mostly the same. In terms of how it does it? It's completely improved. Like I said earlier, everything is streamlined and server based. Updates can come at any time, without needing to download every update or reset your machine. The categories are much more straight forward and easy to navigate. Each store item gives you much more information and preview. Now when you want to find something, you go to one row of the NXE, and continue in a rightward direction, and all it takes to go back to where you were is one button press. It keeps you from getting lost this way.

They also implemented a search feature, community created games, installation of games to hard drives to reduce noise, load times, and wear and tear on the DVD drive.

ok look, im gonna be 100% honest here. i have an xbox 360 but i dont realy see the big deal woth the new experience i mean sure it looks good and would have many many many new features but i dont realy care about it all that much. the netflixe thing sounds cool thoguh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom