NEW Modchip Games for Xbox360 ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
id problem guess around 6 months for any news of a chip or softmod to become accessible by public but with all this new security protection and stuff i have no idea and it really depends on how much MS have tried to slow workarounds

as of now..there really is no need for a mod on the 360....the designers put in most all the features that we modded the ole xbox to get in the first place....but since a few xbox360's were leaked to team Smartxx i'm betting they will have a chip out to the public in 1-2 months..

that would be awesome if they did h4x3r.. hey do you reckon theyd be able to mod it so it plays burnt xbox (non 360) games? from the backward compatibility list?

most likely.....and it will probably have support to rip the games to the hdd...and you'll probably be able to run windows....and linux and it will actually have the processor and ram to be able to run them...but that will take some time to get into development...

would the processors even be supported by windows? as in would it run it and be optimised enough to run it well?

it would probably have to be a specialized format of windows...since the xbox drive runs ins fatx...then windows would have to run in a fatx inviroment....so it will most likely work...as it is..the xbox has a virsion of windows called Windows CE and is much like windows 95 and 98 with full USB support for keyboard and mouse

yeah i have that one on mine but its slow as and definately doesnt run like a 733 with 64ram its more like a 233 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom