New games

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
None of the really good games that I want for the PC are going to come out for like A BAZILLION YEARS!!!

anyone know of any good games that are out right now that I would enjoy?
not world of warcraft cuz thats lame, i have just about everything else though.

Hmmm....Rome: Total War is sweet!!!
Uhhhh...FFXI is an MMORPG, you may like that.

I see your Xfire thingy there, and maybe you can play that some more?

bla, css is fun but it gets old fast.
i have rome...well tommarow im getting an xbox so...ill play ghost recon 2 or mech assault er whaetever i buy with it.

thx for the reply

lol, yea, those MMORPGs can drain the money from you pretty fast. That's the prime reason I don't have it. hmmm...I 'll let you know of anything else if I come across it.

Regulus said:
lol, yea, those MMORPGs can drain the money from you pretty fast. That's the prime reason I don't have it.
MMORPGs are like about 0.50 per day. And I find that I get more value for money from a MMORPG that what I do with a stand alone PC game.

I know that you are right on that one Harper. I could play one for years before letting off, its just that my parents dont want to let out their credit card # to anything that will keep it over time (its not like the gov isnt keeping it, stores, hotels, restraunts etc.) Oh well I will just have to deal with it.

GameGURU said:
I know that you are right on that one Harper. I could play one for years before letting off, its just that my parents dont want to let out their credit card # to anything that will keep it over time (its not like the gov isnt keeping it, stores, hotels, restraunts etc.) Oh well I will just have to deal with it.
Well, thankfully VISA and MASTERCARD DERECT DEBIT is coming more and more common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom