Need new speakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, thanks for posting even though people are giving are giving you a hard time. I appreciate you putting in your opinion, and for what it's worth, I would believe you over the other guy anyway (for many reasons, the main one being that I believe you to be right.)

Wow.

"
I stated a fact with American about sound. discrimination has nothing to do with it. American is built around materialism. with materialism come marketing. marketers don't care about good sound. they care about making money. they lie and cheat to make money. that's why american don't know good sound."

What type of person are you? I might be a right winger but at least I'm not racist. W/e you are materialism is what keeps things running idiot, should we base this country on the Koran and enslave everyone then? **** I bet you want the second amendment gone right?

As for the whole speaker crap meh I could give a crap and two food stamps what you're 7k system is worth. i was just trying to give an opinion on monitors. Thats how they sound too me, I don't look for the specifics, if my ears like it then let it be, thats probably something you lost along the way on getting on top of that high horse of your's.

I'm done here going any further with a moron like you would just be a waste of my time.

Eric, thanks for posting even though people are giving are giving you a hard time. I appreciate you putting in your opinion, and for what it's worth, I would believe you over the other guy anyway (for many reasons, the main one being that I believe you to be right.)

That's great, you should beleive him. He is right. That's not my problem with the higher rated audio - guys on here, but i'm not going to go into my reasoning..

Wow.

"
I stated a fact with American about sound. discrimination has nothing to do with it. American is built around materialism. with materialism come marketing. marketers don't care about good sound. they care about making money. they lie and cheat to make money. that's why american don't know good sound."

What type of person are you? I might be a right winger but at least I'm not racist. W/e you are materialism is what keeps things running idiot, should we base this country on the Koran and enslave everyone then? **** I bet you want the second amendment gone right?

As for the whole speaker crap meh I could give a crap and two food stamps what you're 7k system is worth. i was just trying to give an opinion on monitors. Thats how they sound too me, I don't look for the specifics, if my ears like it then let it be, thats probably something you lost along the way on getting on top of that high horse of your's.

I'm done here going any further with a moron like you would just be a waste of my time.

I was basing my stuffs off of facts and your was an opinion which didn't mean much. you keep missing the fact that nobody asked your opinion

funny how I was right about the right winger. you are obviously a racist. your KKKish words speaks for themselves.

thank

Wow..7 pages. I gave up posting a while ago cause i got tired of arguing.

it just the way thing are now.

it was easier to explain this to people in the 90's. people were more like Mordred and timblanchard. they were eager to learn new things and were more open minded. I taught lot of people about better sound in the nineties. it hard to explain sound to people these days. they treat you like a terrorist

these days with the dumbing up of america (the no child left behind act), people that don't know a lot, they know everything.

my momma told me "show me a person that know everything and I will show you a fool"

she's right, you know

It's really a shame.... I am an American, and I am proud of being American, but it just completely aggravates me how some of us (Americans that is) ruin the name for the rest of us. I talk to people from England, Australia, and even Germany sometimes...the first thing they usually say when I tell them I am from America is: "Are you a fat warmonger?"....Kind of tells you how much we're loved.

Somehow, from somewere, the world got the feeling the majority of Americans were over the top, dramatic, and fat ( fattest nation on earth kinda bs...) and a country which perceives itself as superior to everyone else.

I know this is not true, this is just true of a small minority. Im sure British have a bad name (bad teeth or something...?), we're hardly a skinny nation, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom