need help on getting a new graphics card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonyboi1212

Beta member
hey guys,.....i know this topic is spoken off a lot but i wanna play swtor on at least medium quality my current pc dont cut it at all...right now i cant afford all the goodies to play it on perfect quality..i went to micro center and showed the dude the requirements for the game and he showed me a dell inspirion 620 (•Intel® Core™ i3-2100
•Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
•4GB DDR3-1333 RAM
•500GB 7,200RPM Hard Drive
•16x DVD±RW Drive
•8-in-1 Media Card Reader
•Intel® HD Graphics 2000
the guy said that the processor will play the game good so now i already know im going to need a new graphics card plus a new power supply to support the card, (the guy told me to get a 550 watt power supply) but my question is what card will work best and give me what i want...i want a card lets say up to 110 that will let me play the game smoothly without it looking to terrible......and the guy at micro center told me he thinks i should get the zotac geforce gt 545 1536 mb ddr3 pcie 2.0... but i have been researching it.... and idk if its the best possible choice ..i have been looking at the hd 6670 or something like that but then again idk what to go for or to get...any help or suggestions or anything would be great once again im not trying to play the game on perfect settings just in a way that its still looks good n plays well...... thanks:big_smile:

just get the most expensive card you can afford. what powersupply does it come with? i bet you wont need to upgrade the powersupply...

it comes with 300 watts if im not mistaken... and i think i do because i know that the better the video card the more power it needs to support it... the geforce gt 545 i mentioned which idk if its even like good... the power supply requirement for that is 400 watts so i know i need to get a new power supply reguarless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom