Need help deleting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so nothing detects it, Hijackthis and unlocker can't find it and the whole of Warez Monster's guide does nothing? :D

Well in the guide it says post a HijackThis log which I believe is the last step. Could you do that please.

It's the exact same errors for both of them?
Try reinstalling them both, try again and post what happens.

Jesus, you guys are making this a lot harder than it should be.

Make and MS-DOS boot floppy and try deleting the file there.

1. First insert a Floppy Disk into your computer.

2. Click The Start Button - My Computer - Right Click on the the Floppy Drive and Click Format.

3. Check the box that says Create an MS-DOS startup disk and then press start.

You will also need a program called NTFS4DOS so your floppy has support for the NTFS filesystem.

Download here: http://www.freewarefiles.com/program_9_90_11100.html

Once downloaded run the file thats called floppywz. This wizard is pretty self-explanatory so just follow the instructions and you will be fine.

Once the boot floppy is made keep it in your computer and restart. Make sure your BIOS will boot from the floppy before the harddrive.

Wait till the screen loads and press enter while you are hovered over NTFS4DOS.

Wait until everything loads any type in yes.

Again, wait till everything loads and you should see something like A:\>

Type in cd C: to change directories to your hard drive. You should now see something like this C:\>

Now type in del (filename)

This will hopefully delete the file.

ok well thanks and all, but this file is on a laptop, and idk if they make FloppyDrives for laptops... thanks for the effort though.
thanks all for giving me what time you had.

eh, i dont really wana order one. i dont have that much money. i will try scrape up some. anyone know how expensive they are? hope not more than 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom