Need a photoshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
You still drink milk from mommy's boobies too?
Now lets get things straight jag off i would of fixed it myself but i dont have photoshop on my computer so i asked for someone else to do it. So back off punk.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
25514385443.gif

I think that sums this up nicely. :D

Cdub89, Sometimes people can come off off-balance, especially in an irritated state. Whether my response to your inquiry was thought out or uncalled for doesn't really matter. It just seemed to me that it was just posted "somewhere" to get the first look by a mass number of people regardless of the post's proper location or relevance. Given that you've been a member here for a while, it seemed logical to me that you should know where to ask the question.

I've just been growing tired off people not taking their time lately with some sort of effort to try and search for a solution and rather just wave flags up in the air and hope that someone slows down to help them out. Sorry if my response was a bit harsh, but there's really no offense pointed in your personal direction.

mikesgroovin said:
Cdub89, Sometimes people can come off off-balance, especially in an irritated state. Whether my response to your inquiry was thought out or uncalled for doesn't really matter. It just seemed to me that it was just posted "somewhere" to get the first look by a mass number of people regardless of the post's proper location or relevance. Given that you've been a member here for a while, it seemed logical to me that you should know where to ask the question.

I've just been growing tired off people not taking their time lately with some sort of effort to try and search for a solution and rather just wave flags up in the air and hope that someone slows down to help them out. Sorry if my response was a bit harsh, but there's really no offense pointed in your personal direction.
Well i figured since this really didnt have anything to do with computer hardware it would go in off topic, jesus sorry i posted it here didnt know you would get all butt hurt just cause i needed a little help with my signature. Next time i will pm you to ask where my questions belong.

Cdub89 said:
Well i figured since this really didnt have anything to do with computer hardware it would go in off topic, jesus sorry i posted it here didnt know you would get all butt hurt just cause i needed a little help with my signature. Next time i will pm you to ask where my questions belong.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Web Graphics, design, digital images
Discuss graphic software, cameras, graphics for the web. Talk about web site design.

Wow. I have 1337 skills. :amazed:

Cdub89 said:

That's great... coming up with wild conclusions striving from your own childish antics. I never said PM me with every possible question's originating location. However, if you feel you must, then do it. I would be happy to provide you with the correct location. I wasn't hurt, like I stated....I was irritated. I apologized in a previous post for my post sounding as if to "throw you under the bus". But that's fine, if you wish to continue your game, you're only making yourself appear as sharp as your own posts.

There was no gradient there.... You could have fixed that in paint.

Nonetheless, jeez Mike, that was harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom