Need a photoshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually post this trash in the off topic section to begin with?

Did you even KNOW how it was completed? Do you even know how it was done in the first place?

Instead of classifying yourself as a "Clueless Gamer" just make it easier on all of us and make it "Clueless Human".

mikesgroovin said:

Did you even KNOW how it was completed? Do you even know how it was done in the first place?

Instead of classifying yourself as a "Clueless Gamer" just make it easier on all of us and make it "Clueless Human".
What in the **** are you having a bad day or what. Calm down there speedy a friend of mine did it for me. Whats your problem punk you dont need to go off on me like that.

mikesgroovin said:

Jeez man. Harsh.

mikesgroovin said:

25514385443.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom