My random phone cam pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh... have been called worse... Doesn't really phase me. I enjoy my car, and that is all that matters... In fact, my girl likes it about as much as he does.... lol.

So, I have been on this kick, and replaced all the light bulbs in the house with the energy effecient 14w ones, and 23w in some places... I am loving it. They don't heat up the house as much, and also, I bought 4 blue ones (Halloween type thing) for the office, cause it's mine, and I wanted to....

The office is still a DISASTER, but here are 2 pics of it with the blue lights... first from inside, second from in the driveway looking at the window. There is a normal colored light in the bottom right corner of the pic...

Inside:
BlueOffice.jpg

Outside:
OutsideOffice.jpg

Cool lights, and about the r/c.. I am into it to

I have 2 electric rustler, 1 with a standard esc and brushes motor. The other has a mamba max 5700kv brushless motor & esc running on 3 cell LiPo batteries. Top speed ~ 60mph.

Then I have a e-maxx. all stock.

The emaxx

zz.jpg

zzz.jpg

The brushless Ruslter

rearofrystler.jpg

zzzz.jpg

sanddunerustler3.jpg

amoabrustler2.jpg

00001.jpg

rcturn3.jpg

The other rustler is the same only slower. :p

What kind of run-times do you get on the batteries? I like the Nitro, cause there isn't a need to always be recharging batteries, but the engine is SUCH a pain in the rear to tune. At least for me it is... I suppose I am still somewhat of a NewB.

It depends. On the first set of batts I have I get ~10 minutes of hard runtime for about 15 minutes of charge time.

For the large mah Lipo's I can get almost a hour straight of runtime on a 2 hour charge... I have a older T-maxx 2.5, but after the power of this brushless system I just don't get it out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom