My random phone cam pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
So, I am EXTREMELY BORED here at work today..... I saw the sun was setting, and snapped 2 pics with my phone cam, and emailed to myself... I was looking at them, and it looks almost like one of them is a pic of the early stages of an explosion. I dunno, or maybe I am overly tired. What do you think?

1st pic
Sunset20070902-1.jpg

2nd pic (looks like explosion, no?)
Sunset20070902-2.jpg

SAME direction, sunset 3 weeks ago, on Friday August 17th, (wow, sun has moved ALOT in 3 weeks.... I know... Earth moved, not the sun...)
sunset.jpg

And then for no apparent reason, a pic of a MEAN storm ripping through Chicago on August 23rd..... This is behind the building at my part time job...
Looking South West:
20070823-SouthWest.jpg

Looking West:
20070823-West.jpg

Looking North West:
20070823-NorthWest.jpg

Looking North West from inside minutes after the previous pics, and after 80+ MPH winds came through the area, no very common here.
20070823-ParkingLot-NorthWest.jpg

Pic of tree that snapped a utilities pole a block away from my other job, 15 miles away from the other pics... same storm.
20070823-AlgonquinTreedown2.jpg

20070823-AlgonquinTreedown1.jpg

Random pic of Dodge Super Bee Dragster that parked in front of the part time job place on Tuesday...
SuperBee.jpg

wow u were bored.... but i see the explosions in the first 2 pics u saw...

Still bored... enjoy more pics...

Destroying the shed in the backyard of my new house... it was in bad shape, and the neighbors were complaining about it
ShedDestruction-1.jpg

Shed is almost gone after over 6 hours... all that remains is the wooden base, which is now gone... Had to remove all the screws & nails so garbage men would take it, and cut wood into manageable lengths
ShedGone.jpg

Funniest construction sign I have seen on the highway... the sign was there, but there was no little oval or anything like the sign suggested...
FunnySign.jpg

Smoke covering I-55 in Illinois due to an RV store on fire right next to the highway... You CAN'T SEE through the smoke... it was crazy. 2nd pic shows the building... sortof... 1st pic is bad, cause it was literally the 2nd to las pic my RAZR took before it died.... that camera did BIZARRE things.... (will show some of those pics in next post)...
FireoffofI-55.jpg

FireoffofI-552.jpg

Anyone else into RC? My HPI Nitro MT2 RTR... thing needs ALOOOOOOT of fine-tuning...
HPINitroMT2RTR.jpg

Random Maserati I saw while on the way to work
Maserati.jpg

Ever seen Dodge Charger Police Cars? Willowbrook, Illinois has 'em. I saw this, and thought of the movie "The Island"...
ChargerPolicecar.jpg

And 2 stupid card pics for the end of this post....

Ford Tauras with dual chrome Euro style exhaust that not only looks bad, but it sticks out too far, and sounds like GARBAGE, BAD IDEA. ROFL.
FordTauras-BadExhaust.jpg

This is what happens when domestics go bad. This is for all the Domestic heads out there that think that every import is a POS.... You can't judge an entire division of cars based on the poor taste's of a few...
FordButtstang.jpg

As promised... here are some more of the list pics from my RAZR that is now dead....

As you can see, this pic is normal....
RAZRpic-normal.jpg

This pic was somehow MIRRORED by the camera. I took this from the DRIVERS seat from my car, and last I checked, that was on the LEFT side of the car. And look at my shirt, you can see the little design is flipped around too. I didn't notice this was mirrored till I sent it to a friend, and they asked who was driving the car... lol.
RAZRpic-mirrored.jpg

This pic is CLEARLY messed up... this is un-altered.... emailed from phone to gmail, to photobucket....
RAZRpic-WTH.jpg

set the resolution higher. if you have teh 1.3MP camera set it to the highest setting, and the pics will come out even better.

Those pics were at the highest resolution.... The phone I bought used from a guy I work with, and I dropped it too much...

The smaller pics are from my LG1400.... That is 320x240... I can take 640x480, but 8 times out of 10, when I try to send it, I get an error saying the image is too large...

i like the charger cop.. out in the town where i live we have charger and magnum cops as well as corvettes and camaros.. i've seen california highway patrol driving jetta, celicas, and ford rangers. Some times you see a dodge ram or dodge SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom