My next money pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ iBaker

Nice Integra! I really love the Integra/RSX/S2000 out of all the Honda's and those got discontinued, well TSX 1st Generation also, but I think the new one is too much like a smaller TL which I am not happy with.

I'd be worried to have an Integra/RSX here though, it's really common for it to get stolen around ATL.

Civic's are nice too, but they're so freaking common that even a souped up one probably won't turn heads like my Mazda3 5-Door does.

The Integra's were famous for being stolen. When they were in their prime I believe they were rated the nation's number one most stolen vehicle. But yeah, nice car for sure.

Agree with you on the TSX, to me it just seems like a low end TL. I don't really like Acura's new line up, their cars (TSX, TL, RL) just seem like the same car with varying performance and luxurious qualties..

The Integra's were famous for being stolen. When they were in their prime I believe they were rated the nation's number one most stolen vehicle. But yeah, nice car for sure.

Agree with you on the TSX, to me it just seems like a low end TL. I don't really like Acura's new line up, their cars (TSX, TL, RL) just seem like the same car with varying performance and luxurious qualties..

That, and the beak is a major turn off. the older TLs were very easy on the eyes, as was the RSX. The bugeye teggy is polarizing, but I like it. But you cant go wrong with the DC5 beautiful car, beautiful motor.

Yeah, there were plenty of nice cars that could have been donated to people in need or the government could have sold it back to the public instead of killing engines and using the steel. o_O

There was at least one RX7 destroyed, and i saw an old merc 500sl traded in for CfC. It was a crying shame. Especially since the owner turned around and bought an Accord. luxury sports car or midsized sedan? Hmmm.........

That, and the beak is a major turn off. the older TLs were very easy on the eyes, as was the RSX. The bugeye teggy is polarizing, but I like it. But you cant go wrong with the DC5 beautiful car, beautiful motor.

Ya, all the new models are pretty ugly, IMO. My dad got lucky though I think he his is an 06' model, I really like those ones... And it's a stick shift :)

I don't the like the look of a lot of the newer cars... Like the new Chevy's... I hate what Chevy did to their line up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom