My FPS in Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The type of the game doesn't matter. GTAIV is crazy CPU intensive, just like Source games. He probably couldn't OC the card because the review was about the card...OCing would wreck the warrenty, and if he did OC the card that wouldn't represent the gpu as the developer intended.

The i7 was released november of '08....so he must of had an Intel Extreme like vernong said.

Isn't the core i7 920 better than the Extreme thing? And isn't Crysis not one of those games that isn't really cpu intensive? And yeah, he said it was at stock in the video, but ocing with eVGA does not wreck the warranty, luckily.

someone mentioned lowering your res to get better FPS. I personally think if you change your res to anything below the highest your monitor allows then things just do not look right. I have tried this before and switched it right back. I'd rather deal with a few fps drop here and there rather then see bad quality.

I've actually never tried playing at a lower res. I think I just ran that one crysis res lower in the bench. When you lower your res, are you making sure you pick on that is meant for widescreen monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom