My FPS in Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are normal scores for a single card druid, i have twice the gpu power you do and barely get into the 50's.

cpu means squat at a certain point. And i got a 5 fps increase ocing my card.

SP32-20090125-115056.png

Looking at the screens you posted the fps looks spot on.

crysis is a demanding game, if you want more than 30fps youre gonna need another card.

Well the drivers there were premature, so the GTX 280 then and now are different.. (so the COD4 results are explained)

But still I say live with it... or just OC your GPU... because your FPS is fine

I remember some member here benching that.... the Beta itself is already faster than Vista

What makes you think it will get better ?

Sure, new drivers, but they still have the chance to bung a whole load of crap into windows 7 before it's released..

Ok, I get that you are saying my settings look on the spot. However, how did albert get 38 fps with a slightly worse card at the same res and same settings? Do you really think he used the xp hack?

If I remember correctly, he has a OC'ed Core i7 940 as a test setup that or a QX9770...forget whic

The i7's were out back in early July? Even so, why does he oc the cpu and then run the gfx card at stock. Shouldn't it not matter than much anyway? Aren't shooters not that cpu intensive? I mean, RTS are the ones that need a good cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom