MW2 has no server list, no dedicated servers, no mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute......

Doesn't Call of Duty series depend on ProMod for Pro League matches? So basically, they are going to have to use the ranked servers for Pro League, so basically that means Martyrdom, Last Stand, Airstrikes and all that in Pro League....

I think they're going to have people cancel their pre-orders.

Saved me sixty bucks. Thanks for making this an easy choice, IW. Interesting to note that one of DICE's recent tweets confirmed dedicated servers in PC and console Bad Company 2 (apparently, not sure if it's the exact same thing). Hopefully there'll always be a few good devs to fall back on.

"To answer a lot of questions; Will #BFBC2 PC have dedicated servers the user will control? YES!" "And console (PS3, Xbox360) also has access to host Dedicated servers through BFBC2 Private Matches, eliminating 'host with the most' issues."

Wow, so it's true. This is an other reason to get the torrent version. We have to say this thing. "Ea Games" games are usually out too early and so are full of bugs. But on the server part, they always release their PC games with dedicated server files easy to use, which is a good thing.

It makes me laugh that to try and ease the anger, IW write an article explaing what IWNET is. All it did was confirm our fears and made us even angrier :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom